First time of my life in almost 30 years of buying cars I've been lied to and sold a lemon.What a nightmare.

I had the car a week and was stuck with $3,000 of repairs. I just spent another $4,000 on replacing the whole engine. The service manager's response was, "it will get better the more you drive it," in response to a worn fly wheel. The mechanic that overheard this felt so bad there he tried to help me privately!

I had to keep driving back an hour one way and they kept stringing me along and I had to practically beg them to even fix my useless emergency brake on a standard car!!!!I can't believe they felt it was my problem and the motto they stood behind was "I bought it as is." Nice.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Wallace Hyundai. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wallace Hyundai to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wallace Hyundai car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wallace Hyundai?

Comments

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more