First time of my life in almost 30 years of buying cars I've been lied to and sold a lemon.What a nightmare.

I had the car a week and was stuck with $3,000 of repairs. I just spent another $4,000 on replacing the whole engine. The service manager's response was, "it will get better the more you drive it," in response to a worn fly wheel. The mechanic that overheard this felt so bad there he tried to help me privately!

I had to keep driving back an hour one way and they kept stringing me along and I had to practically beg them to even fix my useless emergency brake on a standard car!!!!I can't believe they felt it was my problem and the motto they stood behind was "I bought it as is." Nice.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Wallace Hyundai. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wallace Hyundai to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wallace Hyundai car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wallace Hyundai?

Comments